Calvary Christian School
Our schoolwas established in 1994. We offer A.C.E(Accelerated Christian Education) which is an individualized program of curriculum that is adjusted to meet the needs of each child enrolled in the school.
The A.C.E. curriculum is Christ centered with much emphasis on the Bible.
We are AdvancED accredited in K4-12th education.Our focus here at Calvary Christian School is to offer an exceptional educational experience that is not only commited to academic excellence but also commited to develop a Christ like character.
At Calvary Christian School we believe that if God is not in the education then it is not a proper education. That is why we focus on seeing both a spiritual growth and academic growth in every student.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 62 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,000
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 13%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
(School dress code)
(School dress code)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The cost is different per grade it could be less or more.
- Calvary Christian School offers K4-12th AdvancEd accreditted education. We are the only accredited private school in the Nampa area that does not use common core. Calvary Christian School is committed to an ongoing environment that develops 60 Christian character traits in our students. We strive to offer an outstanding comprehensive curricula focusing on individual excellence while instituting critical thinking skills. The A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education) program embodies these standards as set forth by our Lord Jesus Christ as well as the State of Idaho.
Endorse Calvary Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.