Calvary Christian School
Tel: (208) 467-7116
- Our schoolwas established in 1994. We offer A.C.E(Accelerated Christian Education) which is an individualized program of curriculum that is adjusted to meet the needs of each child enrolled in the school.
- The A.C.E. curriculum is Christ centered with much emphasis on the Bible.
- We are AdvancED accredited in K4-12th education.Our focus here at Calvary Christian School is to offer an exceptional educational experience that is not only commited to academic excellence but also commited to develop a Christ like character.
- At Calvary Christian School we believe that if God is not in the education then it is not a proper education. That is why we focus on seeing both a spiritual growth and academic growth in every student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School dress code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||The cost is different per grade it could be less or more.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- Calvary Christian School offers K4-12th AdvancEd accreditted education. We are the only accredited private school in the Nampa area that does not use common core. Calvary Christian School is committed to an ongoing environment that develops 60 Christian character traits in our students. We strive to offer an outstanding comprehensive curricula focusing on individual excellence while instituting critical thinking skills. The A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education) program embodies these standards as set forth by our Lord Jesus Christ as well as the State of Idaho.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nampa Grades: NS-12 | 675 students
11920 W. Flamingo Avenue
Nampa, ID 83651
(208) 466-8451 0.9 NS-12
- Caldwell Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
3610 Ustick Rd
Caldwell, ID 83605
(208) 454-8993 3.3 PK-12
- Nampa Grades: PK-6 | 52 students
1012 12th Avenue Rd
Nampa, ID 83686
(208) 466-9141 3.3 PK-6
- Greenleaf Grades: NS-12 | 211 students
20565 Academy Rd
Greenleaf, ID 83626
(208) 459-6346 11.4 NS-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?