Calvary Christian School
Our schoolwas established in 1994. We offer A.C.E(Accelerated Christian Education) which is an individualized program of curriculum that is adjusted to meet the needs of each child enrolled in the school.
The A.C.E. curriculum is Christ centered with much emphasis on the Bible.
We are AdvancED accredited in K4-12th education.Our focus here at Calvary Christian School is to offer an exceptional educational experience that is not only commited to academic excellence but also commited to develop a Christ like character.
At Calvary Christian School we believe that if God is not in the education then it is not a proper education. That is why we focus on seeing both a spiritual growth and academic growth in every student.
- Top Ranked ID School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 62 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,000
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 14%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
(School dress code)
(School dress code)
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The cost is different per grade it could be less or more.
- Calvary Christian School offers K4-12th AdvancEd accreditted education. We are the only accredited private school in the Nampa area that does not use common core. Calvary Christian School is committed to an ongoing environment that develops 60 Christian character traits in our students. We strive to offer an outstanding comprehensive curricula focusing on individual excellence while instituting critical thinking skills. The A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education) program embodies these standards as set forth by our Lord Jesus Christ as well as the State of Idaho.
Endorse Calvary Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.