Centennial Baptist School
- Centennial Baptist School offers child care, elementary school (K4-5th), middle school (6th-8th), and high school (9th-12th) programs.
- Centennial Baptist School is a ministry of Centennial Baptist Church, an unaffiliated Baptist Church.
- The School's vision and purpose come directly from the Word of God and support and follow the vision of the church.
- Our vision comes directly from the school verse. It is our desire for each student to to grow in wisdom academically, socially, physically, and spiritually so they can inspire, include, and impact the world in the kingdom of God.
- Our purpose is to inspire students to grow in their relationship with Christ and to develop their academic and social abilities.
- At Centennial, we want to include the students in a godly atmosphere where they are challenged to impact those around them for the cause of Christ.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nampa Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
1210 N Middleton Rd
Nampa, ID 83651
(208)467-9114 3.3 NS-12
- Caldwell Grades: PK-12 | 162 students
3626 E Ustick Rd
Caldwell, ID 83605
(208)454-1997 0.1 PK-12
- Nampa Grades: NS-12 | 675 students
11920 W. Flamingo Avenue
Nampa, ID 83651
(208)466-8451 2.7 NS-12
- Greenleaf Grades: NS-12 | 211 students
20565 Academy Rd
Greenleaf, ID 83626
(208)459-6346 8.5 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.