Caldwell Adventist Elementary School
Tel: (208) 459-4313
- The purpose of Caldwell Adventist Elementary School (CAES) is to help each student develop spiritually, mentally, socially and physically.
- It is also our mission to provide opportunities for students to accept Christ as their Savior, to allow the Holy Spirit to transform their lives, and to fulfill the commission of preaching the gospel to all the world and another mission is to provide a higher standard of Christ-centered education that promotes excellence in learning, faith, citizenship, and life.
- CAES is a Christian school owned by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, which operates the second largest parochial school system in the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Caldwell Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
3610 Ustick Rd
Caldwell, ID 83605
(208) 454-8993 1.3 PK-12
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
601 South 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208) 331-9260 23.5 PK-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.