Gem State Adventist Academy
- Gem State Academy is ultimately committed to reflecting Jesus. His teaching, his compassion, his intellectual acuity, his creativity, his leadership, his example, his sacrifice, and his grace.
- Adventist education seeks to develop a life of faith in God and respect for the dignity of all human beings; to build character akin to that of the Creator; to nurture thinkers rather than reflectors of others thought; to promote loving service rather than selfish ambition; to ensure maximum development of each individuals potential; and to embrace all that is true, good, and beautiful.
- It fosters a balanced development of the whole personphysically, intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- Working together, homes, schools, and churches cooperate with divine agencies in preparing learners for responsible citizenship in this world and in the world to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bozeman Grades: 9-12 | 58 students
3641 Bozeman Trail Rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406) 587-5178 315.2 9-12