St Joseph's Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Joseph's Catholic School seeks to provide all children with the opportunity to develop academically, spiritually, socially, and morally, in an environment of Christ-centered attitudes and values.
- The staff and parents of St. Joseph's are committed to preparing children to take their place in their own community and the world at large, by fostering in them a lifelong love of learning and a dedication to wisdom, truth, and social responsibility.
- St. Joseph's is a community of belief and achievement. We believe in our Catholic foundation; we believe in each other.
- Together we recognize and realize the potential of each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boise Grades: PK-8 | 351 students
7503 W Northview St
Boise, ID 83704
(208)375-6654 3.9 PK-8
- Boise Grades: K-8 | 186 students
2620 W State St
Boise, ID 83702
(208)342-7476 1.4 K-8
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
601 South 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208)331-9260 0.8 PK-9
Excellent student achievement, parent involvement and teacher commitment. Music/drama, art, technology and Spanish are taught K-5, and offered as electives in the higher grades. Excellent performance in Science Olympiads and Quiz Bowls. Historic school is newly expanded school, offering beautiful new facilities for middle school classes. A tradition of excellence for more than 110 years!
- Posted by Administrator - ayers
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.