Molokai Mission School
Molokai Mission School is a Seventh-day Adventist school for grades 3-8.
We are committed to providing a wholesome, Christian education for each student.
The benefits of our school are small class size, off island field trips, up to date textbooks, computer and outdoor education, and frequent parent-teacher communication.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 72%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Molokai Mission School is a Seventh-day Adventist school for grades 3-8. We are committed to providing a wholesome, Christian education for each student. The benefits of our school are small class size, off island field trips, up to date textbooks, computer and outdoor education, and frequent parent-teacher communication.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Molokai Mission School is Ho'omana Hou School (0.0 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Akaula School (0.5 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Maui Preparatory Academy (24.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kaunakakai Grades: 9-12 | 5 students
210 Kolapa Pl
Kaunakakai, HI 96748
(808) 553-3675 0 9-12
- Kualapuu Grades: 6-12 | 46 students
100 Kalae Highway
Kualapuu, HI 96757
(808) 567-6980 0.5 6-12
- Lahaina Grades: PK-12 | 9 students
164 Fleming Rd
Lahaina, HI 96761
(808) 661-4017 26 PK-12
- Lahaina Grades: PK-8 | 194 students
239 Dickenson Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
(808) 661-4720 27 PK-8
Private schools use technology to support and enhance their academic programs. Most of them have been doing this since the early 1990's.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.