Mountain Academy of Teton Science Schools
- Top Ranked WY School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 190 students
- Acceptance rate: 82%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Journeys School strives to develop, in each of its students, the wisdom to find personal and professional success. With the guidance of highly qualified teachers, our students gain the self-confidence and understanding to become positive members of their community by focusing on six critical goals: academic excellence, creativity, service learning, diversity, teaching others and understanding and stewarding the natural world. The culmination of the Journeys School experience is the Capstone Year, when twelfth grade students bring their Journeys School education to an end. Students complete a challenging set of academic classes, participate in extensive service learning, conclude a thesis project and design their own experience, such as professional internships or international travel programs. Journeys School believes that, whenever possible, learning should be integrated with ecology, culture and the community. This place-based context is reinforced by adherence to nationally defined educational standards of excellence for each level of the school. Curriculum maps are established at the beginning of each school term to provide structure for both teaching goals and assessment tools. A theme or essential question unifies the different content areas and focuses student learning. Our ten to one student/teacher ratio ensures that all students receive personal attention and achieve personal success.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Mountain Academy of Teton Science Schools?
The acceptance rate of Mountain Academy of Teton Science Schools is 82%, which is lower than the national average of 84%.
What is Mountain Academy of Teton Science Schools's ranking?
Mountain Academy of Teton Science Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wyoming for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Mountain Academy of Teton Science Schools?
The application deadline for Mountain Academy of Teton Science Schools is Jan. 31 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 31 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Mountain Academy of Teton Science Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards