North Iowa Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (641) 423-6440
- North Iowa Christian (K-12) is a non-denominational, family-friendly, top notch educational leading the nation for the last 8 years in classroom average higher than the top 10% for Iowa Test of Basic Skills scores.
- We are growing rapidly. Come see what we can do for you. We would love to show the school to you.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Value is much more than amount charged to parents. Lower than average, financial aid is available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
- We are a family friendly school environment growing, providing a very high level of learning, challenging those who come in running, and helping those that need a helping hand. We have plenty of qualified staff for even greater growth. Join an exciting revolution.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alton Grades: PK-6 | 54 students
908 6th Ave
Alton, IA 51003
(712) 756-4532 143.5 PK-6
- Ankeny Grades: PK-12 | 368 students
1604 West 1st St
Ankeny, IA 50023
(515) 965-8114 101.1 PK-12
- Atkins Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
310 3rd Street W
Atkins, IA 52206
(319) 223-5271 102.7 PK-8
NICS is such an amazing school! To be provided such a quality education while teaching our children about God in every aspect of school, and for the kids to enjoy it as much as they do as well is just amazing to me. I can`t imagine sending my kids anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - Rachel
Top quality academics, friendly school, college prep, just added high school campus and they are working on expanding to buy Madison school.
- Posted by Parent - stvan
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?