Top Iowa Schools By Membership Association
For the 2021 school year, there are 26 top school membership associations in Iowa, serving 183 private schools (73% of all schools) and 41,249 students.
The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (52% of schools), Christian Schools International (CSI) (12% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (9% of schools).
Bishop Heelan Catholic High School Photo - Our students take great PRIDE in all of the school activities
Community Christian School Photo - Community Christian School is a non-denominational school in Fort Dodge, IA.
Scattergood Friends School Photo - Scattergood offers a Sustainable Agriculture Endorsement. Students earning this endorsement take five farm-related Project classes over the course of four years, complete an agriculturally-related topic for either their Junior or Senior research papers and design and execute a 30-hour service project with with Scattergood Farm's livestock, 35 acre restored prairie, or 10 acre certified organic vegetable fields and fruit orchards.
Saint Albert Catholic Schools Photo - With the addition of the state-of-the-art childcare center and elementary school, Saint Albert's elite learning, faith-filled environment is unmatched in Southwest Iowa.
Hillcrest Academy Photo - During the first week of school, our students have a fun day out at Crooked Creek Christian Camp. Students get to participate in chapel, play group games, enjoy small group activities, hike through the woods and eat lunch outdoors.
St. Paul The Apostle Catholic School Photo - STREAM is an expansion of STEM. It is an acronym for Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, the Arts and Math. As Catholic schools, our mission is to educate the whole child; therefore, STREAM education has taken the principles of STEM infused religion across all subjects and added the arts to provide students the creative thinking skills necessary to communicate.
De Sales School Photo - Welcome to De Sales School! Come visit us today to see the great things we have to offer your family! Check out our web page at www.desales.pvt.k12.ia.us
Top Iowa Private Schools by Membership Association (2021)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools477 Students11.35% Minority
- 1 Schools754 Students7.70% Minority
- 3 Schools104 Students5.97% Minority
- 5 Schools406 Students9.18% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools3,386 Students11.45% Minority
- 1 Schools224 Students2.20% Minority
- 22 Schools3,642 Students6.04% Minority
- 4 Schools369 Students10.68% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools532 Students35.01% Minority
- 14 Schools2,567 Students20.46% Minority
- 2 Schools447 Students5.15% Minority
- 5 Schools1,138 Students26.42% Minority
- 3 Schools167 Students33.06% Minority
- 1 Schools516 Students8.15% Minority
- 96 Schools28,308 Students14.18% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students8.45% Minority
- 7 Schools990 Students6.57% Minority
- 1 Schools198 Students9.56% Minority
- 3 Schools260 Students5.00% Minority
- 5 Schools669 Students3.32% Minority
- 11 Schools2,936 Students20.39% Minority
- 4 Schools570 Students38.89% Minority
- 7 Schools1,915 Students8.49% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.