Top Iowa Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 25 top school membership associations in Iowa, serving 181 private schools (73% of all schools) and 41,210 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (53% of schools), Christian Schools International (CSI) (12% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (10% of schools).
De Sales School Photo - Welcome to De Sales School! Come visit us today to see the great things we have to offer your family! Check out our web page at www.desales.pvt.k12.ia.us
Iowa Christian Academy Photo - Band and vocal students can choose from concert band, jazz band, praise band, pep band, concert choir, mens' and womens' choir and jazz choir.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Bishop Heelan High School students work with the kindergarten students on building gingerbread houses
St Paul The Apostle Catholic School Photo - STREAM is an expansion of STEM. It is an acronym for Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, the Arts and Math. As Catholic schools, our mission is to educate the whole child; therefore, STREAM education has taken the principles of STEM infused religion across all subjects and added the arts to provide students the creative thinking skills necessary to communicate.
Ames Christian School Photo - Ames Christian School Kindergartners dressed as their favorite book characters for Book Week.
Bishop Heelan Catholic High School Photo - Bishop Heelan students crown Mary during the annual Marian Day assembly held each May
Spalding Catholic School Photo - Spalding Catholic School is a Prek-6th grade school, located in northwest Iowa.
Saint Albert Catholic Schools Photo - From the first days of pre-school to high school graduation, Saint Albert Catholic Schools provides an excellent faith-based education all on one campus.
Community Christian School Photo - Community Christian School is a non-denominational school in Fort Dodge, IA.
Top Iowa Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools476 Students11.43% Minority
- 2 Schools1,001 Students7.84% Minority
- 3 Schools128 Students5.97% Minority
- 5 Schools404 Students8.51% Minority
- 18 Schools3,878 Students9.10% Minority
- 1 Schools220 Students2.20% Minority
- 22 Schools3,656 Students4.55% Minority
- 4 Schools345 Students3.83% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools570 Students35.01% Minority
- 12 Schools1,664 Students28.88% Minority
- 2 Schools447 Students5.15% Minority
- 5 Schools1,177 Students25.32% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students25.47% Minority
- 1 Schools516 Students8.15% Minority
- 96 Schools28,103 Students13.45% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students8.45% Minority
- 5 Schools729 Students5.94% Minority
- 1 Schools196 Students4.79% Minority
- 3 Schools261 Students5.26% Minority
- 5 Schools738 Students2.55% Minority
- 9 Schools2,201 Students13.88% Minority
- 4 Schools594 Students37.17% Minority
- 7 Schools1,875 Students8.07% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.