Top Iowa Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 26 top school membership associations in Iowa, serving 183 private schools (72% of all schools) and 41,752 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (53% of schools), Christian Schools International (CSI) (12% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (9% of schools).
Heritage Christian School Photo - Our Pre-K program is taught by passionate, state-certified teachers with early childhood education endorsements. They create a nurturing environment where students feel comfortable and safe as they learn and grow.
Scattergood Friends School Photo - Scattergood offers a Sustainable Agriculture Endorsement. Students earning this endorsement take five farm-related Project classes over the course of four years, complete an agriculturally-related topic for either their Junior or Senior research papers and design and execute a 30-hour service project with with Scattergood Farm's livestock, 35 acre restored prairie, or 10 acre certified organic vegetable fields and fruit orchards.
Community Christian School Photo - Community Christian School is a non-denominational school in Fort Dodge, IA.
De Sales School Photo - Welcome to De Sales School! Come visit us today to see the great things we have to offer your family! Check out our web page at www.desales.pvt.k12.ia.us
Saint Albert Catholic Schools Photo - With the addition of the state-of-the-art childcare center and elementary school, Saint Albert's elite learning, faith-filled environment is unmatched in Southwest Iowa.
Newton Christian School Photo - Students enjoy working on special art projects with local artist Lisa Davis.
Top Iowa Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools477 Students11.35% Minority
- 1 Schools754 Students7.70% Minority
- 3 Schools128 Students5.97% Minority
- 5 Schools406 Students9.18% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools3,369 Students11.45% Minority
- 1 Schools233 Students2.20% Minority
- 22 Schools3,685 Students6.04% Minority
- 4 Schools369 Students10.68% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools560 Students35.01% Minority
- 14 Schools2,621 Students20.46% Minority
- 2 Schools447 Students5.15% Minority
- 5 Schools1,166 Students26.42% Minority
- 3 Schools167 Students33.06% Minority
- 1 Schools516 Students8.15% Minority
- 97 Schools28,876 Students13.82% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students8.45% Minority
- 5 Schools742 Students5.82% Minority
- 1 Schools198 Students9.56% Minority
- 3 Schools260 Students5.00% Minority
- 5 Schools730 Students3.32% Minority
- 11 Schools2,968 Students20.39% Minority
- 4 Schools570 Students38.89% Minority
- 7 Schools1,915 Students8.49% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.