Top Iowa Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 25 top school membership associations in Iowa, serving 180 private schools (73% of all schools) and 41,165 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (53% of schools), Christian Schools International (CSI) (12% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (10% of schools).
Spalding Catholic School Photo - Spalding Catholic School is a Prek-6th grade school, located in northwest Iowa.
Ames Christian School Photo - Ames Christian School Kindergartners dressed as their favorite book characters for Book Week.
Saint Albert Catholic Schools Photo - From the first days of pre-school to high school graduation, Saint Albert Catholic Schools provides an excellent faith-based education all on one campus.
Bishop Heelan Catholic High School Photo - Bishop Heelan students crown Mary during the annual Marian Day assembly held each May
Newton Christian School Photo - Newton Christian students and staff receive a Smartboard from Newton's Hy-Vee.
Maharishi School Photo - Maharishi School is a global community with students and families representing more than 30 countries. Our school community is deeply enriched by students of diverse origin who come together to create global awareness and a vibrant school culture with rich traditions.
Iowa Christian Academy Photo - Band and vocal students can choose from concert band, jazz band, praise band, pep band, concert choir, mens' and womens' choir and jazz choir.
De Sales School Photo - Welcome to De Sales School! Come visit us today to see the great things we have to offer your family! Check out our web page at www.desales.pvt.k12.ia.us
Sacred Heart School Photo - Bishop Heelan High School students work with the kindergarten students on building gingerbread houses
Top Iowa Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools476 Students11.43% Minority
- 2 Schools1,001 Students7.84% Minority
- 3 Schools125 Students5.97% Minority
- 5 Schools404 Students8.51% Minority
- 18 Schools3,861 Students9.10% Minority
- 1 Schools220 Students2.20% Minority
- 22 Schools3,676 Students4.55% Minority
- 4 Schools345 Students3.83% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools576 Students35.01% Minority
- 12 Schools1,664 Students28.88% Minority
- 2 Schools447 Students5.15% Minority
- 5 Schools1,177 Students25.32% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students25.47% Minority
- 1 Schools516 Students8.15% Minority
- 96 Schools28,110 Students13.45% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students8.45% Minority
- 5 Schools729 Students5.94% Minority
- 1 Schools196 Students4.79% Minority
- 3 Schools261 Students5.26% Minority
- 5 Schools738 Students2.55% Minority
- 8 Schools2,121 Students13.48% Minority
- 4 Schools594 Students37.17% Minority
- 7 Schools1,881 Students8.07% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.