Top Iowa Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 25 top school membership associations in Iowa, serving 180 private schools (73% of all schools) and 41,165 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (53% of schools), Christian Schools International (CSI) (12% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (10% of schools).
St Paul The Apostle Catholic School Photo - STREAM is an expansion of STEM. It is an acronym for Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, the Arts and Math. As Catholic schools, our mission is to educate the whole child; therefore, STREAM education has taken the principles of STEM infused religion across all subjects and added the arts to provide students the creative thinking skills necessary to communicate.
Newton Christian School Photo - Newton Christian students and staff receive a Smartboard from Newton's Hy-Vee.
Ames Christian School Photo - Ames Christian School Kindergartners dressed as their favorite book characters for Book Week.
Saint Albert Catholic Schools Photo - From the first days of pre-school to high school graduation, Saint Albert Catholic Schools provides an excellent faith-based education all on one campus.
Iowa Christian Academy Photo - Band and vocal students can choose from concert band, jazz band, praise band, pep band, concert choir, mens' and womens' choir and jazz choir.
Scattergood Friends School Photo - Scattergood offers a Sustainable Agriculture Endorsement. Students earning this endorsement take five farm-related Project classes over the course of four years, complete an agriculturally-related topic for either their Junior or Senior research papers and design and execute a 30-hour service project with with Scattergood Farm's livestock, 35 acre restored prairie, or 10 acre certified organic vegetable fields and fruit orchards.
De Sales School Photo - Welcome to De Sales School! Come visit us today to see the great things we have to offer your family! Check out our web page at www.desales.pvt.k12.ia.us
Sacred Heart School Photo - Bishop Heelan High School students work with the kindergarten students on building gingerbread houses
Top Iowa Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools476 Students11.43% Minority
- 2 Schools1,001 Students7.84% Minority
- 3 Schools125 Students5.97% Minority
- 5 Schools404 Students8.51% Minority
- 18 Schools3,861 Students9.10% Minority
- 1 Schools220 Students2.20% Minority
- 22 Schools3,676 Students4.55% Minority
- 4 Schools345 Students3.83% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools576 Students35.01% Minority
- 12 Schools1,664 Students28.88% Minority
- 2 Schools447 Students5.15% Minority
- 5 Schools1,177 Students25.32% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students25.47% Minority
- 1 Schools516 Students8.15% Minority
- 96 Schools28,110 Students13.45% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students8.45% Minority
- 5 Schools729 Students5.94% Minority
- 1 Schools196 Students4.79% Minority
- 3 Schools261 Students5.26% Minority
- 5 Schools738 Students2.55% Minority
- 8 Schools2,121 Students13.48% Minority
- 4 Schools594 Students37.17% Minority
- 7 Schools1,881 Students8.07% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.