Top Iowa Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 214 top religiously affiliated private schools in Iowa (85% of all schools), serving 45,401 students.
Bishop Heelan Catholic High School Photo - Our students take great PRIDE in all of the school activities
Saint Albert Catholic Schools Photo - With the addition of the state-of-the-art childcare center and elementary school, Saint Albert's elite learning, faith-filled environment is unmatched in Southwest Iowa.
St Paul The Apostle Catholic School Photo - STREAM is an expansion of STEM. It is an acronym for Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, the Arts and Math. As Catholic schools, our mission is to educate the whole child; therefore, STREAM education has taken the principles of STEM infused religion across all subjects and added the arts to provide students the creative thinking skills necessary to communicate.
Top Iowa Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students4.69% Minority
- 7 Schools407 Students17.31% Minority
- 3 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools2,041 Students5.60% Minority
- 38 Schools5,504 Students8.45% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students5.00% Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students25.00% Minority
- 2 Schools147 Students94.12% Minority
- 19 Schools2,333 Students10.88% Minority
- 4 Schools148 Students13.29% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools23 Students21.05% Minority
- 119 Schools33,913 Students13.84% Minority
- 3 Schools78 Students63.51% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students- Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.