Top Iowa Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 215 top religiously affiliated private schools in Iowa (87% of all schools), serving 45,323 students.
Community Christian School Photo - Community Christian School is a non-denominational school in Fort Dodge, IA.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Bishop Heelan High School students work with the kindergarten students on building gingerbread houses
Scattergood Friends School Photo - Scattergood offers a Sustainable Agriculture Endorsement. Students earning this endorsement take five farm-related Project classes over the course of four years, complete an agriculturally-related topic for either their Junior or Senior research papers and design and execute a 30-hour service project with with Scattergood Farm's livestock, 35 acre restored prairie, or 10 acre certified organic vegetable fields and fruit orchards.
Spalding Catholic School Photo - Spalding Catholic School is a Prek-6th grade school, located in northwest Iowa.
Saint Albert Catholic Schools Photo - From the first days of pre-school to high school graduation, Saint Albert Catholic Schools provides an excellent faith-based education all on one campus.
De Sales School Photo - Welcome to De Sales School! Come visit us today to see the great things we have to offer your family! Check out our web page at www.desales.pvt.k12.ia.us
Top Iowa Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools669 Students6.85% Minority
- 3 Schools73 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools1,747 Students3.63% Minority
- 38 Schools5,977 Students7.65% Minority
- 1 Schools195 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students25.00% Minority
- 2 Schools147 Students94.12% Minority
- 20 Schools2,439 Students7.96% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students14.58% Minority
- 2 Schools299 Students15.32% Minority
- 2 Schools182 Students5.17% Minority
- 2 Schools24 Students22.73% Minority
- 119 Schools33,314 Students13.58% Minority
- 3 Schools62 Students50.85% Minority
- 1 Schools3 Students- Minority
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.