Top Iowa Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 215 top religiously affiliated private schools in Iowa (87% of all schools), serving 45,323 students.
Bishop Heelan Catholic High School Photo - Bishop Heelan students crown Mary during the annual Marian Day assembly held each May
Iowa Christian Academy Photo - Band and vocal students can choose from concert band, jazz band, praise band, pep band, concert choir, mens' and womens' choir and jazz choir.
Saint Albert Catholic Schools Photo - From the first days of pre-school to high school graduation, Saint Albert Catholic Schools provides an excellent faith-based education all on one campus.
De Sales School Photo - Welcome to De Sales School! Come visit us today to see the great things we have to offer your family! Check out our web page at www.desales.pvt.k12.ia.us
Sacred Heart School Photo - Bishop Heelan High School students work with the kindergarten students on building gingerbread houses
Top Iowa Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools669 Students6.85% Minority
- 3 Schools73 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools1,747 Students3.63% Minority
- 38 Schools5,977 Students7.65% Minority
- 1 Schools195 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students25.00% Minority
- 2 Schools147 Students94.12% Minority
- 20 Schools2,439 Students7.96% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students14.58% Minority
- 2 Schools299 Students15.32% Minority
- 2 Schools182 Students5.17% Minority
- 2 Schools24 Students22.73% Minority
- 119 Schools33,314 Students13.58% Minority
- 3 Schools62 Students50.85% Minority
- 1 Schools3 Students- Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.