Top Iowa Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 214 top religiously affiliated private schools in Iowa (87% of all schools), serving 45,227 students.
Newton Christian School Photo - Newton Christian students and staff receive a Smartboard from Newton's Hy-Vee.
Scattergood Friends School Photo - Scattergood offers a Sustainable Agriculture Endorsement. Students earning this endorsement take five farm-related Project classes over the course of four years, complete an agriculturally-related topic for either their Junior or Senior research papers and design and execute a 30-hour service project with with Scattergood Farm's livestock, 35 acre restored prairie, or 10 acre certified organic vegetable fields and fruit orchards.
Spalding Catholic School Photo - Spalding Catholic School is a Prek-6th grade school, located in northwest Iowa.
De Sales School Photo - Welcome to De Sales School! Come visit us today to see the great things we have to offer your family! Check out our web page at www.desales.pvt.k12.ia.us
St Paul The Apostle Catholic School Photo - STREAM is an expansion of STEM. It is an acronym for Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, the Arts and Math. As Catholic schools, our mission is to educate the whole child; therefore, STREAM education has taken the principles of STEM infused religion across all subjects and added the arts to provide students the creative thinking skills necessary to communicate.
Bishop Heelan Catholic High School Photo - Bishop Heelan students crown Mary during the annual Marian Day assembly held each May
Top Iowa Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools669 Students6.85% Minority
- 3 Schools73 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools1,747 Students3.63% Minority
- 38 Schools5,976 Students7.65% Minority
- 1 Schools195 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students25.00% Minority
- 2 Schools147 Students94.12% Minority
- 20 Schools2,442 Students7.96% Minority
- 3 Schools132 Students14.58% Minority
- 2 Schools299 Students15.32% Minority
- 2 Schools182 Students5.17% Minority
- 2 Schools24 Students22.73% Minority
- 118 Schools33,244 Students13.58% Minority
- 3 Schools62 Students50.85% Minority
- 1 Schools3 Students- Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.