Hillside Christian School
- Hillside is an intentionally small Christian school which offers a unique and effective 'one-room schoolhouse' type of education in a family atmosphere.
- Individual children's learning styles and rates are naturally accommodated through multi-grade classrooms and mature Christian educators.
- High academic standards are balanced with plenty of time for creative play and exploration so that children can enjoy childhood, not be hurried through it.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 11%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,400|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten is 8:45 to 12:30, Monday through Friday, $2200 per year|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Hannah Dimond|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Vocal Music Art, Vocal Music,|
- Grades Kindergarten through 8th
- Christ-centered curriculum
- Personalized education
- Experienced teachers
- Annual standardized testing
- Reasonable tuition, $3400/yr 1-8 $2200/yr K
- Multi-grade classrooms
- Hands-on learning
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North LibertyGrades: PK-8 | 210 students
255 Hackberry St
North Liberty, IA 52317
- Iowa CityGrades: PK-12 | 938 students
2150 Rochester Ave
Iowa City, IA 52245
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.