All Saints Catholic School
- All Saints Catholic School has initiated a special approach to recognizing students striving to achieve their personal best through the qualities of: Faith, Respect, Honesty, Acceptance, Compassion, Self-Control, Fairness, Courtesy and Reliability.
- Students are nominated by school staff, recognized at an all school gathering and presented with a certificate.
- Their picture is posted on the quality trait pyramid in our school, and they receive a reward for their achievement.
- Best of all, they took another step closer toward achieving their personal best! With children striving for their personal best, we are confident these attitudes will reflect positively on the playground, in the classrooms, and throughout our community.
- The All Saints Catholic School community shares a common goal of preparing children for life-long learning and Christian service.
- We are committed to nurturing each child's spiritual, intellectual, social, moral, emotional and physical development.
- All are encouraged to utilize their God-given gifts in an atmosphere that challenges them to strive for their unique potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||444 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Davenport Grades: PK-8 | 371 students
1627 W 42nd St
Davenport, IA 52806
(563)391-3030 1.7 PK-8
- Davenport Grades: PK-8 | 495 students
1007 E Rusholme Street
Davenport, IA 52803
(563)322-2923 1.6 PK-8
- Davenport Grades: PK-8 | 409 students
1122 W Central Park Ave
Davenport, IA 52804
(563)322-5224 0.5 PK-8
- Alton Grades: NS-6 | 63 students
908 6th Ave
Alton, IA 51003
(712)756-4532 294.7 NS-6
- Ankeny Grades: NS-12 | 350 students
1604 West 1st St
Ankeny, IA 50023
(515)965-8114 157 NS-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.