Newman Catholic School
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Esports Club, Quiz Bowl, Speech Team
- We would like to take this opportunity to share a little of what makes Newman such an extraordinary place. It starts with a commitment to our mission: to form disciples to lead, love, and serve.
- The focus of our mission is embedded in all aspects of our school culture. You will see it in the classroom as teachers create a Christian environment with a focus on individual learning. Our mission is evident during extra-curricular events as we start with prayer. It is also apparent in the behavior of our students and coaches as they compete. More importantly, you will see the mission alive in our students as they walk our halls or give back to the community in service.
- As a part of the Newman family, students are given both structure and freedom. The structure needed to guide them on their path of faith and academic growth. The freedom that allows the individual to explore who they are in a caring, supportive atmosphere. Students at Newman benefit from the many opportunities seen in a larger school, while experiencing the one-to-one approach of a small school.
- For over 50 years, Newman Catholic has provided a strong foundation in faith and academics.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Newman Catholic School offer?
Newman Catholic School offers 17 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Figure Skating, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. Newman Catholic School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Iowa for most sports offered.
What is Newman Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Newman Catholic School?
The application deadline for Newman Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Newman Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards