Notre Dame Middle School
- Notre Dame Middle School is a Catholic school for girls sponsored by the School Sisters of Notre Dame.
- The school provides a value-centered education in the Christian tradition, fostering respect, dignity and integrity of person in a faith community.
- Notre Dame Middle School prepares students in a bi-literature, bilingual setting - Spanish and English - for admittance to a college preparatory high school.
- Integral to the mission of Notre Dame Middle School is the development of leadership and service to the community.
- The diverse learning experiences and the school's strong academic foundation, with the emphasis on critical thinking and social justice, will prepare these young women to contribute to society as responsible citizens and to meet the demands of family and professional life in a global society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MilwaukeeGrades: 9-12 | 656 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 365 students
2251 S 31st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
- WaterfordGrades: PK-8 | 83 students
145 South 6th St
Waterford, WI 53185
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 598 students
2345 N 25th St
Milwaukee, WI 53206
- West BendGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
899 S 6th Ave
West Bend, WI 53095
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.