Notre Dame Middle School
- Notre Dame Middle School is a Catholic school for girls sponsored by the School Sisters of Notre Dame.
- The school provides a value-centered education in the Christian tradition, fostering respect, dignity and integrity of person in a faith community.
- Notre Dame Middle School prepares students in a bi-literature, bilingual setting - Spanish and English - for admittance to a college preparatory high school.
- Integral to the mission of Notre Dame Middle School is the development of leadership and service to the community.
- The diverse learning experiences and the school's strong academic foundation, with the emphasis on critical thinking and social justice, will prepare these young women to contribute to society as responsible citizens and to meet the demands of family and professional life in a global society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 686 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)462-3742 7.5 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 5.8 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 2.8 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)438-2745 6.8 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.