Saint Joseph Academy
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: 9-12
- Yearly Tuition: $17,000
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Saint Joseph Academy Weekly E-News - 07/01/2022Below is a link to current Saint Joseph Academy News stories.
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Saint Joseph Academy, rooted in the spirituality of the Congregation of St. Joseph, fosters unifying relationships with God and all creation, empowers each young woman to achieve academic excellence, and inspires a life of compassionate leadership and service in a global society.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Saint Joseph Academy cost?
Saint Joseph Academy's tuition is approximately $17,000 for private students.
What sports does Saint Joseph Academy offer?
Saint Joseph Academy offers 16 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Bowling, Crew, Cross Country, Diving, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Winter Track. Saint Joseph Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for most sports offered.
What is Saint Joseph Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Saint Joseph Academy?
The application deadline for Saint Joseph Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Saint Joseph Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Saint Joseph Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards