Top South Dakota Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 90 top private schools in South Dakota, serving 14,204 students.
- The average private school tuition is $3,029 for elementary schools (view national tuition averages).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
Christian Center Elementary School Photo - Over 500 people attended the annual Grandparents' Day celebration in October 2007.
Top South Dakota Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools428 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools103 Students2% Minority
- 8 Schools1,028 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students4% Minority
- 7 Schools674 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools432 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students99% Minority
- 2 Schools136 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools124 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools81 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools191 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools126 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools334 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools1,681 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students2% Minority
- 24 Schools4,000 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools146 Students100% Minority
- 2 Schools784 Students99% Minority
- 11 Schools2,074 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools583 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools519 Students6% Minority
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.