Top South Dakota Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 89 top private schools in South Dakota, serving 14,260 students.
- The average private school tuition is $3,029 for elementary schools (view national tuition averages).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
Christian Center Elementary School Photo - Over 500 people attended the annual Grandparents' Day celebration in October 2007.
Top South Dakota Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools428 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools103 Students2% Minority
- 8 Schools1,028 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools645 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools432 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students99% Minority
- 2 Schools136 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools124 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools81 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools191 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools126 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools364 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools1,729 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students2% Minority
- 24 Schools4,029 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools146 Students100% Minority
- 2 Schools784 Students99% Minority
- 11 Schools2,190 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools583 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools519 Students6% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.