South Dakota Private Schools
- There are 82 private schools in South Dakota, serving 12,976 students.
- The average private school tuition is $2,972 for elementary schools (view national tuition averages).
- Minority enrollment is 20% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
South Dakota Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools355 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools99 Students1% Minority
- 7 Schools1,062 Students32% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students9% Minority
- 7 Schools592 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools456 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools150 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools73 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools116 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools334 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools1,642 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students1% Minority
- 23 Schools3,903 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools879 Students72% Minority
- 8 Schools1,464 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools585 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools430 Students6% Minority
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.