South Dakota Private Schools
- There are 85 private schools in South Dakota, serving 13,029 students.
- The average private school tuition is $2,972 for elementary schools (view national tuition averages).
- Minority enrollment is 20% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
South Dakota Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools355 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools99 Students1% Minority
- 7 Schools1,062 Students32% Minority
- 2 Schools210 Students95% Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students9% Minority
- 7 Schools592 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools456 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students80% Minority
- 2 Schools150 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools73 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools116 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools318 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools1,594 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students1% Minority
- 23 Schools3,911 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools879 Students72% Minority
- 8 Schools1,450 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools585 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools430 Students6% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.