South Dakota Private Schools
- There are 83 private schools in South Dakota, serving 13,017 students.
- The average private school tuition is $2,972 for elementary schools (view national tuition averages).
- Minority enrollment is 20% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
South Dakota Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools355 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools99 Students1% Minority
- 7 Schools1,062 Students32% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students9% Minority
- 7 Schools592 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools456 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools150 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools73 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools116 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools334 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools1,642 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students1% Minority
- 23 Schools3,903 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools879 Students72% Minority
- 8 Schools1,464 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools585 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools430 Students6% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.