South Dakota Private Schools
- There are 90 private schools in South Dakota, serving 14,066 students.
- The average private school tuition is $3,029 for elementary schools (view national tuition averages).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Christian Center Elementary School Photo - Over 500 people attended the annual Grandparents' Day celebration in October 2007.
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo - SBA is a place where students can grow and learn in a safe, diverse environment.
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
South Dakota Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools428 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools103 Students2% Minority
- 8 Schools1,028 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students4% Minority
- 7 Schools674 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools432 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students99% Minority
- 2 Schools136 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools124 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools81 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools191 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools126 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools334 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools1,681 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students2% Minority
- 24 Schools4,000 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools146 Students100% Minority
- 2 Schools784 Students99% Minority
- 11 Schools2,074 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools583 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools519 Students6% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.