Top South Dakota Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 74 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Dakota (83% of all schools), serving 12,944 students.
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo - Teachers at SBA engage with students in a small classroom setting providing opportunities for individualized attention and instruction that allows for increased academic rigor, and increased student involvement.
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
Top South Dakota Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools199 Students11.01% Minority
- 4 Schools546 Students5.14% Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students6.74% Minority
- 17 Schools2,953 Students7.08% Minority
- 8 Schools748 Students28.25% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students28.92% Minority
- 2 Schools107 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students88.89% Minority
- 29 Schools7,546 Students18.89% Minority
- 3 Schools37 Students12.90% Minority
- 7 Schools627 Students6.77% Minority
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.