Top South Dakota Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 75 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Dakota (83% of all schools), serving 12,921 students.
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo - SBA is a place where students can grow and learn in a safe, diverse environment.
Christian Center Elementary School Photo - Over 500 people attended the annual Grandparents' Day celebration in October 2007.
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
Top South Dakota Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools199 Students11.01% Minority
- 4 Schools546 Students5.14% Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students6.74% Minority
- 17 Schools2,899 Students7.08% Minority
- 8 Schools748 Students28.25% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students28.92% Minority
- 2 Schools107 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students88.89% Minority
- 30 Schools7,573 Students18.83% Minority
- 3 Schools37 Students12.90% Minority
- 7 Schools631 Students6.77% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.