Top South Dakota Religiously Affiliated Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 77 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Dakota (81% of all schools), serving 13,142 students.
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo - Teachers at SBA engage with students in a small classroom setting providing opportunities for individualized attention and instruction that allows for increased academic rigor, and increased student involvement.
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
Top South Dakota Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2021)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools427 Students8.96% Minority
- 1 Schools199 Students11.01% Minority
- 3 Schools544 Students5.08% Minority
- 2 Schools26 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students6.74% Minority
- 15 Schools2,742 Students8.71% Minority
- 7 Schools473 Students37.50% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students24.44% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students18.67% Minority
- 3 Schools241 Students5.83% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students91.67% Minority
- 32 Schools7,717 Students22.56% Minority
- 3 Schools36 Students20.51% Minority
- 5 Schools478 Students6.46% Minority
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.