Top South Dakota Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 75 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Dakota (83% of all schools), serving 12,921 students.
Christian Center Elementary School Photo - Over 500 people attended the annual Grandparents' Day celebration in October 2007.
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo - SBA is a place where students can grow and learn in a safe, diverse environment.
Top South Dakota Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools199 Students11.01% Minority
- 4 Schools546 Students5.14% Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students6.74% Minority
- 17 Schools2,899 Students7.08% Minority
- 8 Schools748 Students28.25% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students28.92% Minority
- 2 Schools107 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students88.89% Minority
- 30 Schools7,573 Students18.83% Minority
- 3 Schools37 Students12.90% Minority
- 7 Schools631 Students6.77% Minority
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.