Top South Dakota Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 77 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Dakota (81% of all schools), serving 13,131 students.
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo - Teachers at SBA engage with students in a small classroom setting providing opportunities for individualized attention and instruction that allows for increased academic rigor, and increased student involvement.
Christian Center Elementary School Photo - Over 500 people attended the annual Grandparents' Day celebration in October 2007.
Top South Dakota Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools450 Students8.63% Minority
- 1 Schools199 Students11.01% Minority
- 3 Schools544 Students5.08% Minority
- 2 Schools26 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students6.74% Minority
- 15 Schools2,742 Students8.71% Minority
- 6 Schools439 Students38.93% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students24.44% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students18.67% Minority
- 3 Schools241 Students5.83% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students91.67% Minority
- 32 Schools7,717 Students22.56% Minority
- 3 Schools36 Students20.51% Minority
- 5 Schools478 Students6.46% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.