Top South Dakota Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 74 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Dakota (83% of all schools), serving 12,944 students.
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
Christian Center Elementary School Photo - Over 500 people attended the annual Grandparents' Day celebration in October 2007.
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo - Teachers at SBA engage with students in a small classroom setting providing opportunities for individualized attention and instruction that allows for increased academic rigor, and increased student involvement.
Top South Dakota Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools199 Students11.01% Minority
- 4 Schools546 Students5.14% Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students6.74% Minority
- 17 Schools2,953 Students7.08% Minority
- 8 Schools748 Students28.25% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students28.92% Minority
- 2 Schools107 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students88.89% Minority
- 29 Schools7,546 Students18.89% Minority
- 3 Schools37 Students12.90% Minority
- 7 Schools627 Students6.77% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.