Sunshine Bible Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo #2 - SBA is a place where students can grow and learn in a safe, diverse environment.
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo #3 - Students at SBA are challenged academically so that they are fully equipped for further academic pursuits, or a successful career.
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo #4 - Students at SBA develop life-long friendships and engage in a number of co-curricular and athletic activities throughout the school year.
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo #5 - SBA's rural location, and spiritual emphasis results in a truly unique, family like atmosphere where students are safe, loved, nurtured, and provided with the necessary tools to help them grow academically, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Sunshine Bible Academy is a non-denominational Christian school. We believe that Sunshine Bible Academy exists to assist parents with their responsibility to raise their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- The curriculum is designed to give each student a strong foundation upon which to build a fruitful life that is pleasing to God and beneficial to his community.
- Within this framework, each student is encouraged to achieve his full potential, both academically, spiritually, and socially.
- The academic offerings at Sunshine are well rounded, giving each student the opportunity to pursue those areas that interest him or her the most.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,410|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is $9,410 per year for five-day boarding high school students (including room and board) or $10340 for seven-day boarding students. Tuition is $15510 for international students. There are multiple-student discounts, and tuition is lower for drive|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,300|
|Admissions Director||Jason Watson|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
FFA, Robotics Team, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama Team, Oral interpretation, Pep Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Indoor Soccer - Club
- All students are required to submit the required admissions documents, and to go through an admissions interview. A personal visit and tour of campus is strongly recommended. The admissions process is detailed here.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montverde Grades: NS-12 | 1164 students
17235 7th Street
Montverde, FL 34756
(407)469-2561 1445.3 NS-12
- Frazer Grades: 9-12 | 34 students
294 Lustre Rd
Frazer, MT 59225
(406)392-5735 434.7 9-12
- Bellevue Grades: K-12 | 295 students
3704 370 Plaza
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402)292-1030 268.3 K-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 102 students
5071 Center St
Omaha, NE 68106
(402)553-6760 261.8 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 567 students
15555 W Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68154
(402)333-5153 255.8 PK-8
We had two children attend SBA. It was awesome! We live over by Sioux Falls SD, they were able to be in a very positive environment , Jesus centered and attend very high quality classes. Please consider this school for your loved one.
- Posted by Parent - svenn
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.