Omaha Christian Academy
- Omaha Christian Academy has been educating students in light of Biblical Truth since 1972.
- A true education begins with the acknowledgment there is a great Creator God, who is the source of all knowledge and all wisdom (Proverbs 1:7; 9:10).
- OCA has been training up the next generation of world-changers for more than four decades...inspiring students to achieve academic excellence, athletic success, and championship recognition in performing arts for God`s glory.
- OCA infuses biblical truth into all curriculum, subject matter and activities, thereby directing the hearts and minds of all students toward Kingdom purposes.
- OCA`s primary goal is to provide an excellent academic education while instilling the Word of God in the lives of students-preparing them for college, career, life and eternity.
- OCA is accredited by NE Department of Education, AdvancedEd and the Association of Christian Schools International.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$175|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Weekly rate of $175 plus a one-time $30 registration fee.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(clean, neat and modest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid is available. The deadline to apply is July 1, 2020. Learn more at: https://omahachristianacademy.org/scholarships/|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Donna Blum|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Mock Trial, National Honor Society, Quiz Bowl, Speech, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Band, Choir, Drama, Ensemble Choir
- The mission of Omaha Christian Academy is to equip students to act justly by demonstrating honesty, respect, responsibility, and discipline, and by applying knowledge in order to perform successfully as students, citizens and workers; to love mercy by demonstrating Christian compassion to all, especially in sharing the gospel; to walk humbly with God by being a student of the word, a defender of the truth, and a willing servant of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 5.1 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 567 students
15555 W Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68154
(402)333-5153 5.5 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 102 students
5071 Center St
Omaha, NE 68106
(402)553-6760 6.4 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: K-12 | 295 students
3704 370 Plaza
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402)292-1030 13.1 K-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 6.4 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.