Marian High School
- Marian High School is a Catholic college preparatory school for young women founded by the Servants of Mary and dedicated to Mary, the Mother of God.
- Marian teaches the beliefs of the Roman Catholic faith in a caring and loving community atmosphere.
- The mission of Marian High School is to commit all its resources to the college preparatory education of young women, teaching them to be leaders and lifelong learners in a society where their talents and faith will give hope to the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1994|
|Total Students||685 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 3.9 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 2.9 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 391 students
1501 S 48th St
Omaha, NE 68106
(402)553-9424 4.4 9-12
- Omaha Grades: 6-12 | 415 students
15656 Fort St
Omaha, NE 68116
(402)445-4000 6.8 6-12
- Omaha Grades: 7-12
20332 Hackberry Dr
Omaha, NE 68028
(402)614-9074 15.2 7-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.