Mercy High School
- Mercy High School, a Catholic diocesan high school for young women, is committed to providing an educational experience that responds to individual needs.
- In the tradition of the Sisters of Mercy and their foundress Catherine McAuley, each student is challenged to grow, to realize her full potential, and to provide service to others within an atmosphere that fosters a spirit of community and compassion.
- Mercy High School offers a disciplined academic environment and a sound liberal arts background that prepare graduates for college and career pursuits.
- Spiritual growth is nourished by a program which integrates religious studies and experiences to encourage community spirit and service to others.
- Opportunities for a wide variety of extracurricular activities also contribute to the total learning experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 320 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 1.8 9-12
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 683 students
7400 Military Ave
Omaha, NE 68134
(402)571-2618 4.4 9-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 1.4 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: 6-12 | 434 students
15656 Fort St
Omaha, NE 68116
(402)445-4000 10 6-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.