Holy Cross School
- Catholic Elementary School purpose is dedicated to teaching the faith and providing a positive, affirming environment that challenges our students.
- Our religion curriculum is integrated within the entire curriculum. Weekly Mass, sacrament preparation, Stations of the Cross, and Reconciliation are integral parts of our religious education.
- Parish priests regularly visit the classrooms. We have high expectations for teachers and students and a reputation for excellence.
- Our school is a Discipline With Purpose (DWP) School, serving children in grades preschool through 8th.
- Our mission is to ensure a faith-filled, nurturing environment, which promotes enthusiasm toward Christian service and academic excellence.
- Holy Cross School currently enrolls 363 students. We feature a hot lunch program and daycare in the afternoon for preschoolers who attend the Monday through Friday morning class.
- Extended Care is available before and after school for all students.
- Matilde Discipline With Purpose is a program designed to help students become self disciplined.
- These fifteen skills are essential life skills. These skills are taught and practiced in school and at home.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheeling Grades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
(304)233-3260 804.4 5-12
- Bellevue Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1400 Harvell Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402)898-4222 7.5 K-8
- Lincoln Grades: 4-12 | 22 students
11401 S 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402)420-2888 50.4 4-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.