Mt Calvary Lutheran School
- Mt Calvary Lutheran School serves 59 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8.
- The student:teacher of Mt Calvary Lutheran School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 0.8 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: NS | 129 students
1110 N 66th Street
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)390-0556 1.5 NS
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
3604 N 65th St
Omaha, NE 68104
(402)553-4993 2.8 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 309 students
3869 Webster Street
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)556-6655 1.7 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: NS-8 | 198 students
8202 N 31st St
Omaha, NE 68112
(402)455-8666 6 NS-8
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.