Phoenix Academy Day School
- Phoenix Academy is a non-profit private K-8 school that helps children with learning challenges get back on track.
- Our students transfer from schools across Iowa and Nebraska, both public and private, to benefit from intensive reading and math classes, small class sizes and a supportive learning environment. Our phonics-based approach helps children with a variety of learning styles become confident readers and writers. As part of a broad curriculum, students also benefit from intensive math programs that emphasize basic skills and build on math concepts through pre-algebra. Students not only grow academically, they often blossom socially and emotionally too.
- Nothing is more rewarding for our educators than to watch a student’s confidence soar as they discover their ability to learn, contribute in the classroom, make friends and develop goals for the future.
- Tuition Assistance Is Available. To schedule your tour, please call 402-390-0556.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Specializing in Reading & Math|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(See website for details)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Assistance is Available|
- Find out more about our K - 8 Private School featuring a curriculum strongly focued on Language Arts and Math, and designed to give students the foundation for academic success. Limited enrollment is available. To schedule your tour, please call 402-390-0556.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 0.9 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: K-8 | 70 students
4040 N 108th Street
Omaha, NE 68164
(402)493-2550 3.9 K-8
- Omaha Grades: 1-12 | 39 students
5731 S 108th St
Omaha, NE 68137
(402)393-0345 5.9 1-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 2.5 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: NS-8 | 59 students
5529 Leavenworth St
Omaha, NE 68106
(702)551-7020 1.5 NS-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.