- Heartland School provide educational services to students k-12, who are verified behaviorally disordered, in a therapeutic success based program.
- The Heartland multi-disciplinary team provides a physically and emotionally safe environment, where students gain knowledge and skills which will make them successful and productive.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: NS | 129 students
1110 N 66th Street
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)390-0556 5.9 NS
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 6.1 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)391-0977 3.8 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 7.5 PK-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.