- Heartland School provide educational services to students k-12, who are verified behaviorally disordered, in a therapeutic success based program.
- The Heartland multi-disciplinary team provides a physically and emotionally safe environment, where students gain knowledge and skills which will make them successful and productive.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: NS | 129 students
1110 N 66th Street
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)390-0556 5.9 NS
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 6.1 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)391-0977 3.8 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 7.5 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.