- Heartland School provide educational services to students k-12, who are verified behaviorally disordered, in a therapeutic success based program.
- The Heartland multi-disciplinary team provides a physically and emotionally safe environment, where students gain knowledge and skills which will make them successful and productive.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: K-8 | 113 students
1110 N 66th Street
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)390-0556 5.9 K-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 6.1 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)391-0977 3.8 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 320 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 7.5 9-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.