Mary Our Queen School
- Top Ranked NE School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 545 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,656
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 17%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Non parishioners - $5045.00
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- We are a Nebraska State and AdvancED Accredited PreK-8 Catholic elementary school situated in the southwest metro of Omaha, Nebraska. The school serves approximately 500 students and 300 school families. The community is extremely welcoming and there are many extended families within the parish community. The school culture has the feel of a small town. The parish was founded in 1963 and the school was established in 1965.
I am grateful every day for the quality education that I received, and now my 3 children currently receive at Mary Our Queen School. Teachers and staff are engaging, knowledgeable, caring, and inspiring to the students and have a personal touch that brings out the best in each student. Mary Our Queen School is truly a hidden gem in Nebraska.
The school has an excellent community, great academics, and is a neighborhood fixture. I have had six children attend. And it is a bargain compared to our comparable schools in Ohio and Texas. I attended MOQ and send my kids there. Of my five siblings, four have advanced degrees and all scored 29+ on the ACT. MOQ lays the foundation for an incredible faith-filled life and is an exceptional starting point for children. It is also a great community for parents.
Endorse Mary Our Queen School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.