Our excellent team of teachers work together to support each other, as well as the children and their families.
We have biannual trainings for our staff to develop our teaching skills.
Each day we come to work knowing the enrichment we provide to each child in our care is making a difference in their lives.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- At KinderCare of Millard each member of our staff comes to work
every day with a smile and a determination to ensure the children
are healthy, happy, safe and engaged. Many of our staff members
have longevity in working for KinderCare. All of our teachers
offers something unique, whether tenure and education, or fresh
enthusiasm and new ideas, everyone learns from each other. Our
dedication to developmentally appropriate practices is refueled
from bi-annual Professional Development trainings. From creative
art activities to digging in the dirt, the teachers are passionate
about facilitating educational and meaningful experiences. Teaching
children to become life long learners is what drives them to
We are also now serving military families through Child Care Aware fee assistance!
- Ensuring the safety of the children is of the utmost importance. We have staff that are CPR and First Aid trained. We understand the policies and procedures that are in place at pick up and drop off times, which allow only authorized persons to take children out of the center and every thirty minutes each classroom performs name to face attendance. Secured access to the building is provided through use of a key code entry and the building and playground are fenced. The on-site Health and Safety Coordinator educates, evaluates and coaches teachers and staff on best practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Title 20, it's offered thru Health and Human Services of Nebraska. Parents must apply thru the state first. NACCRRA - Military program
Endorse Millard KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.