- Our excellent team of teachers work together to support each other, as well as the children and their families.
- We have biannual trainings for our staff to develop our teaching skills.
- Each day we come to work knowing the enrichment we provide to each child in our care is making a difference in their lives.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At KinderCare of Millard each member of our staff comes to work
every day with a smile and a determination to ensure the children
are healthy, happy, safe and engaged. Many of our staff members
have longevity in working for KinderCare. All of our teachers
offers something unique, whether tenure and education, or fresh
enthusiasm and new ideas, everyone learns from each other. Our
dedication to developmentally appropriate practices is refueled
from bi-annual Professional Development trainings. From creative
art activities to digging in the dirt, the teachers are passionate
about facilitating educational and meaningful experiences. Teaching
children to become life long learners is what drives them to
We are also now serving military families through Child Care Aware fee assistance!
- Ensuring the safety of the children is of the utmost importance. We have staff that are CPR and First Aid trained. We understand the policies and procedures that are in place at pick up and drop off times, which allow only authorized persons to take children out of the center and every thirty minutes each classroom performs name to face attendance. Secured access to the building is provided through use of a key code entry and the building and playground are fenced. The on-site Health and Safety Coordinator educates, evaluates and coaches teachers and staff on best practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Title 20, it's offered thru Health and Human Services of Nebraska. Parents must apply thru the state first. NACCRRA - Military program
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-K | 41 students
14340 Harrison St
Omaha, NE 68138
(402) 502-9118 0.8 PK-K
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 770 students
3131 S 156th St
Omaha, NE 68130
(402) 333-0818 2.1 9-12
- Omaha Grades: NS-PK
15990 Elm St
Omaha, NE 68130
(402) 334-7025 2.4 NS-PK
- Omaha Grades: NS-K
17660 Welch Plaza
Omaha, NE 68135
(402) 891-4897 2.5 NS-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?