West Center KinderCare
- The teachers here at West Center KinderCare are passionate about nurturing the children and ensuring they reach their growth and development levels.
- They take pride in helping develop young minds and seeing the new things they learn each day.
- The majority of our staff have their Child Development Associate's credential, Bachelor's degree or Master's degree, or are working towards them.
- The staff participate in a biannual company professional development training to further their knowledge in the education field.
- At the end of each day, our teachers success can be contributed to their confidence and their love of teaching and learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We are now offering free registration for Infants, Toddlers, and Preschool! We are conveniently located south of Center Street and 160 Street in Omaha, Nebraska. The open floor concept of our classrooms allows for every activity and lesson to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We understand that your child's health and safety is of the utmost importance which is why it is our top priority! We are dedicated to providing a safe, helathy and clean environment for you and your family. The center has a dedicated Health and Safety coordinator who oversees all state and KinderCare health regulations and cleaning procedures. All center staff are trained on SIDS prevention, Shaken Baby Syndrome prevention, First Aid and CPR. The center office is located in the front of the building and secured access to the building is provided through use of key code entry. The building and playground are completely fenced in with access only from the inside of the building. Our teachers take name to face attendance every 30 minutes to ensure all children are accounted for at all times. Only parent authorized individuals are allowed to take children out of the center and are required to have photo indentification. Rest assured, we take the safety of the children in our care very seriously and provide a healthy and safe learning environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Title 20 - Parent must contact health and human services of Nebraska
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 710 students
3131 S 156th St
Omaha, NE 68130
(402)333-0818 0.4 9-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-K | 216 students
17440 Wright St
Omaha, NE 68130
(402)334-3337 1.2 PK-K
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 925 students
15353 Pacific St
Omaha, NE 68154
(402)330-4356 1.3 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: NS-K
17660 Welch Plaza
Omaha, NE 68135
(402)891-4897 2.2 NS-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.