Primrose School Of Legacy
Tel: (402) 334-3337
- The concept of balance is core to the Primrose approach to curriculum development and programming.
- We believe each child is unique, capable, curious, and in the process of discovering how the world works.
- We want to encourage this natural process by providing the kind of teaching and learning environment that will foster the development of well-rounded children.
- Our curriculum and training experts create and select curriculum for teachers to use to address specific learning outcomes in seven different learning domains, as once again, balance comes into play.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: NS-PK
15990 Elm St
Omaha, NE 68130
(402) 334-7025 1.2 NS-PK
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 770 students
3131 S 156th St
Omaha, NE 68130
(402) 333-0818 1.6 9-12
- Omaha Grades: NS-K
17660 Welch Plaza
Omaha, NE 68135
(402) 891-4897 1.8 NS-K
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 916 students
15353 Pacific St
Omaha, NE 68154
(402) 330-4356 2.1 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.