St Stephen The Martyr School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Stephen the Martyr School is committed to promoting academic excellence, leading students in developing their God-given talents, and challenging these students to live the teachings of Jesus Christ as revealed through the Roman Catholic Church.
- The philosophy of Catholic education takes into consideration the total personality of the student in the imparting of knowledge.
- There is unity of purpose springing from the students oneness.
- The school is responsible for contributing to the total development of each student in terms of his origin, nature, and destiny.
- St Stephen the Martyr School exists as a unit of the Mystical Body of Christ and as an institution of society.
- As such, its function is two-fold. First, it strives always to help the student grow in Christian love of God and all creatures, and secondly, it helps students in their search to find their full human potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||740 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 876 students
14330 Eagle Run Dr
Omaha, NE 68164
(402)492-2111 6.1 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 10 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)391-0977 7.3 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 320 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 11.7 9-12
St. Stephen the Martyr school provides an excellent faith based education. Students are treated as unique individuals, and they are educated as such.
- Posted by Parent - SSM proud
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.