St Stephen The Martyr School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Stephen the Martyr School is committed to promoting academic excellence, leading students in developing their God-given talents, and challenging these students to live the teachings of Jesus Christ as revealed through the Roman Catholic Church.
- The philosophy of Catholic education takes into consideration the total personality of the student in the imparting of knowledge.
- There is unity of purpose springing from the students oneness.
- The school is responsible for contributing to the total development of each student in terms of his origin, nature, and destiny.
- St Stephen the Martyr School exists as a unit of the Mystical Body of Christ and as an institution of society.
- As such, its function is two-fold. First, it strives always to help the student grow in Christian love of God and all creatures, and secondly, it helps students in their search to find their full human potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||753 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 875 students
14330 Eagle Run Dr
Omaha, NE 68164
(402)492-2111 6.1 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 10 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)391-0977 7.3 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 11.7 PK-12
St. Stephen the Martyr school provides an excellent faith based education. Students are treated as unique individuals, and they are educated as such.
- Posted by Parent - SSM proud
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.