St Vincent De Paul School
- St Vincent De Paul Catholic Elementary School is home to nearly 800 students, K-8, from the St. Vincent de Paul parish in northwest Omaha, Nebraska.
- The parish was founded in 1991 and was named in honor of a French cleric who devoted his life to serving the poor.
- St. Vincent de Paul school strives to imitate the spirit of our patron in prayer, worship and service to those in need.
- Our dedicated staff of teachers has an average of more than 10 years teaching experience, with many holding advanced degrees.
- Two teachers work with students who have special learning needs, and a high ability teacher works with students who excel beyond the regular curriculum.
- Our curriculum includes teachers of art, Spanish, technology, PE and music.
- The learning environment is further enhanced by a variety of extracurricular activities including Math Counts, speech team, book club, the Awesome Angels and Eagle's Wings choirs, Destination Imagination, musicals, plays and a variety of intramural and interscholastic sports.
- Choosing a Catholic education provides a strong Christian foundation to help form the values and high ethical standards that your child will live by for the rest of his or her life.
- We believe that no child should be denied the opportunity to receive a Catholic grade school education as a result of unbearable financial burden to the family.
- Several options are available to these families and may be discussed with the parish pastor.
- The mission of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School is to provide quality spiritual, educational and social opportunities in a respectful learning environment reflective of our Catholic beliefs.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||875 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 309 students
3869 Webster Street
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)556-6655 8.8 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 7.4 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)391-0977 5.2 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 9 PK-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.