St Vincent De Paul School
- St Vincent De Paul Catholic Elementary School is home to nearly 800 students, K-8, from the St. Vincent de Paul parish in northwest Omaha, Nebraska.
- The parish was founded in 1991 and was named in honor of a French cleric who devoted his life to serving the poor.
- St. Vincent de Paul school strives to imitate the spirit of our patron in prayer, worship and service to those in need.
- Our dedicated staff of teachers has an average of more than 10 years teaching experience, with many holding advanced degrees.
- Two teachers work with students who have special learning needs, and a high ability teacher works with students who excel beyond the regular curriculum.
- Our curriculum includes teachers of art, Spanish, technology, PE and music.
- The learning environment is further enhanced by a variety of extracurricular activities including Math Counts, speech team, book club, the Awesome Angels and Eagle's Wings choirs, Destination Imagination, musicals, plays and a variety of intramural and interscholastic sports.
- Choosing a Catholic education provides a strong Christian foundation to help form the values and high ethical standards that your child will live by for the rest of his or her life.
- We believe that no child should be denied the opportunity to receive a Catholic grade school education as a result of unbearable financial burden to the family.
- Several options are available to these families and may be discussed with the parish pastor.
- The mission of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School is to provide quality spiritual, educational and social opportunities in a respectful learning environment reflective of our Catholic beliefs.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||875 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 309 students
3869 Webster Street
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)556-6655 8.8 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 7.4 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)391-0977 5.2 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 9 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?