St Vincent De Paul School
- St Vincent De Paul Catholic Elementary School is home to nearly 800 students, K-8, from the St. Vincent de Paul parish in northwest Omaha, Nebraska.
- The parish was founded in 1991 and was named in honor of a French cleric who devoted his life to serving the poor.
- St. Vincent de Paul school strives to imitate the spirit of our patron in prayer, worship and service to those in need.
- Our dedicated staff of teachers has an average of more than 10 years teaching experience, with many holding advanced degrees.
- Two teachers work with students who have special learning needs, and a high ability teacher works with students who excel beyond the regular curriculum.
- Our curriculum includes teachers of art, Spanish, technology, PE and music.
- The learning environment is further enhanced by a variety of extracurricular activities including Math Counts, speech team, book club, the Awesome Angels and Eagle's Wings choirs, Destination Imagination, musicals, plays and a variety of intramural and interscholastic sports.
- Choosing a Catholic education provides a strong Christian foundation to help form the values and high ethical standards that your child will live by for the rest of his or her life.
- We believe that no child should be denied the opportunity to receive a Catholic grade school education as a result of unbearable financial burden to the family.
- Several options are available to these families and may be discussed with the parish pastor.
- The mission of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School is to provide quality spiritual, educational and social opportunities in a respectful learning environment reflective of our Catholic beliefs.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||875 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 309 students
3869 Webster Street
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)556-6655 8.8 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 7.4 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)391-0977 5.2 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 9 PK-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.