Christ The King School
- Christ the King School, through the cooperative witness of faculty, staff, and parents, provides a challenging academic curriculum, which fosters intellectual growth; strives to lead students to develop their God given talents; to recognize Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, especially in His True Eucharistic Presence; and challenges them to live the teachings of Jesus as revealed through the Roman Catholic Church.
- The academic program is composed of the basic core subjects, as well as art, vocal and instrumental music, physical education, Spanish, and computer instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Average SAT score||1160|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,020|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition price is for active and tithing Catholic members of Christ the King Parish. Non-Catholic price is $7700 p/child p/year.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Choir, Robotics, Student Council
- All new students, 1st-8th grade. are required to take an entrance assessment which is administered by the principal. In addition, a meeting must take place with the pastor of Christ the King Church before admission can take place.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 2.8 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 4.5 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 567 students
15555 W Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68154
(402)333-5153 5.6 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
10244 Wiesman Dr.
Omaha, NE 68134
(402)399-9565 4.3 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?