St Joan Of Arc School
- St. Joan of Arc School is a community where teachers, students and parents work together or a quality, Catholic education.
- At St. Joan of Arc School, students and teachers share more than a building, more than a pursuit of knowledge.
- Binding them together is a shared faith in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- From the common belief in a loving Father, arise values which reach deep into every part of the curriculum.
- Values such as respect for self and others, concern for those who need help, a desire to alleviate suffering and loneliness, a deep realization that life has a meaning beyond the moment.
- The mission of St. Joan of Arc is to nurture faith, encourage intellectual growth and inspire commitment to community by ensuring a distinctive, Catholic, Christ-centered environment.
- The goals of St. Joan of Arc School are to provide a Catholic environment that encourages an appreciation of the uniqueness of each individual and recognition of his/her strengths and limitations.
- St. Joan of Arc School admits students of any color, national and ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402) 391-0977 1.9 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
12210 S 36th Street
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402) 291-2030 7.9 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402) 556-3772 2.8 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 320 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402) 558-3800 4.1 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.