St. Matthew School
- Top Ranked NE School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 167 students
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Matthew School has provided a quality Christian education to Catholic and non-Catholic families, both military and non-military. The school currently offers an all day four year-old PreK program, and instruction from Pre K through 8th grade. With the anticipated growth of the parish, St. Matthew School looks forward to a bright future, continuing in its proven tradition of excellence in education. We are truly dedicated to Christ and committed to learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Matthew School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of St. Matthew School?
The acceptance rate of St. Matthew School is 90%, which is lower than the national average of 94%. St. Matthew School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Nebraska with low acceptance rates.
What is St. Matthew School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Matthew School?
The application deadline for St. Matthew School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Matthew School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards