St Columbkille School
Tel: (402) 339-8706
- St. Columbkille School exists to help students grow in the Catholic faith by providing a caring and loving community atmosphere in which gospel principles are modeled by adults, taught daily, experienced in liturgy, and practiced by the children in mission and service activities.
- As an educational institution, we are committed to using all of our resources to help each child to develop to his/her full potential by providing a variety of learning experiences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||527 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,300|
|Tuition Notes||Please see school website and Family Handbook (posted on website)for tuition information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
- The specific mission of St. Columbkille School is to form our students into proficient, responsible, community minded adults, faithful to the Catholic Church and imbued with the love and zeal to serve God, Church and Country through the assimilation of Catholic teachings, moral and social principles as well as academic skills and knowledge.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1400 Harvell Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402) 898-4222 6.7 K-8
- Bellevue Grades: K-9 | 288 students
7600 S 42nd St
Bellevue, NE 68147
(402) 731-3033 3.7 K-9
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 213 students
903 W Mission Ave
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402) 291-1694 7.3 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
12210 S 36th Street
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402) 291-2030 4.6 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402) 556-3772 7.4 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.