Montessori Children's Room
5.00 (1 review)
- Montessori Children's Room was founded in 1985 and follows the philosophy developed by Dr. Maria Montessori some 90 years ago.
- She stated, "It is true we cannot make a genius, we can only give each individual the chance to fulfill his potential to become an independent, secure and balanced human being." The mission of the Montessori Children's Room is to foster development of the whole child through a nurturing and stimulating prepared environment.
- Our primary goal is to help children reach their full potential by encouraging curiosity and creativity, which leads to a life long enthusiasm for learning.
- The teachers at Montessori Children's Room are qualified specialists in early childhood education.
- They are professionally trained Montessori instructors who help guide the children through the classroom that has been carefully planned for their developmental needs.
- The self-correcting materials are used as the child's best teacher.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: K-5 | 132 students
1821 N 90th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)592-8005 1.5 K-5
- Omaha Grades: PK-6 | 350 students
12344 Pacific Street
Omaha, NE 68154
(402)393-1311 4.3 PK-6
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 3.1 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: 1-12 | 39 students
5731 S 108th St
Omaha, NE 68137
(402)393-0345 5.4 1-12
I can't say enough about how important MCR has been to our lives. Our son has been enrolled at MCR since he was four years old and he'll finish sixth grade this year. MCR is a wonderful place.
- Posted by Parent - Mike
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.