Creighton Preparatory School
- Creighton Preparatory School is a private, Jesuit college prep school for young men founded in 1878.
- Creighton Prep forms men of faith, scholarship, leadership and service in the Catholic and Jesuit tradition.
- The Creighton Prep course of study provides a balanced traditional curriculum of preparation for college studies.
- Both the freshman and the sophomore programs of studies are prescribed.
- Our students are motivated to do the hard work necessary to be in a college preparatory curriculum; are willing to learn from new experiences; and will join in the life at Prep with enthusiasm.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1021 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||78 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elkhorn Grades: 9-12 | 239 students
22520 Mount Michael Rd
Elkhorn, NE 68022
(402)253-0958 13 9-12
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 1.5 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
10244 Wiesman Dr.
Omaha, NE 68134
(402)399-9565 3.7 PK-12
- Boys Town Grades: 9-12 | 357 students
13803 Flanagan Blvd
Boys Town, NE 68010
(402)498-1853 5.5 9-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.