St. Pius X / St. Leo School is a diverse community forming students in the Catholic faith to excel in academics and service to others.
- Top Ranked NE School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 694 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,800
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Financial aid is available through Children\'s Scholarship Fund and FAIR for students in grades K-8.
% on Financial Aid
- Proud history founded in 1956, fully accredited
- Over 6,800 alumni
- Pre-Kindergarten(3 and 4 year old programs) through 8th grade
- Affordable tuition
- Before and after schoolExtended Care Programfor kindergarten to 8th grade
- Small class size average class is 23 students
- Dedicated, trained faculty 41% have master`s degrees
- Diverse student body, ethnically and socioeconomically
- Strong Catholic faith foundation liturgical celebrations are an integral part of our school life; 95% of students move onto Catholic High School.
- Academic excellence & emotional well-being high achieving students are challenged by the curriculum and special programs; individual needs of students are met through an adapted curriculum; counselors and mentors are available to students who need them.
- Extensive family involvement strong parent involvement through volunteerismModern facilities computer labs integrated into the curriculum
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Pius X / St.. Leo Elementary School cost?
St. Pius X / St.. Leo Elementary School's tuition is approximately $3,800 for private students.
What schools are St. Pius X / St.. Leo Elementary School often compared to?
What sports does St. Pius X / St.. Leo Elementary School offer?
St. Pius X / St.. Leo Elementary School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Pius X / St.. Leo Elementary School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Pius X / St.. Leo Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Pius X / St.. Leo Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
I have had two children attend SPSL and have never regretted that decision. It prepares children for a rigorous college preparatory high school curriculum and does so in a safe, loving, and supportive environment. In addition to strong academics, I`ve been especially impressed with their commitment to inclusivity and diversity. All are welcome! The community at SPSL is second to none. I would highly recommend SPSL to other families!
We have had two children attend St. Pius X / St. Leo School, and we have been very impressed with the strong academic programs which prepare students for the rigor of a college prep high school. In addition, the school instills in students the importance of empathy and helping others - attributes which will serve them well throughout life. We highly recommend SPSL!
A real strength of SPSL is the excellent educators. My children have enjoyed a variety of extracurricular activities - soccer, basketball, Chess Club, Robotic Club to name a few! We are very happy with our choice to send our boys to SPSL.
Endorse St. Pius X / St.. Leo Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.