The Roberts Academy
Tel: (402) 614-9074
We teach differently to those who learn differently! We incorporate Montessori Methods throughout our cirriculum and daily learning.
We believe that not everyone learns the same way and we have created an environment for students to succeed and grow in their learning.
Students should love to learn!. We are the first secondary intergenerational school in the US. We are located in an assisted living/alzheimers facility.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All learning differences.|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,000|
|Admissions Director||Haley Kizer|
- The Roberts Academy teaches differently to those who learn differently. The teachers serve as directors who encourage students to respect themselves, their peers, their community and their environment while striving to cultivate their innate love of learning as they prepare for a life of purpose, integrity, and academic accomplishment.
- The Montessori Method will provide students with a Montessori option that prepares them to be creative, balanced, and reflective students. Parents, teachers, students, and community members work together to provide academic excellence, personal growth, responsibility, and stewardship.
- We have an intergenerational school that meets on fridays. We are part of a national study led by Dr. Cameron Camp on Montessori and persons with dementia. This is a time for students to interact with persons with dementia by playing games, doing puzzles, cooking, etc to get them moving and interacting with one another. Moving the school, every Friday, is a major commitment. The ongoing and meaningful relationships developed between students and assisted living residents with some form of dementia is beneficial to both.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402) 556-3772 14.7 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 320 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402) 558-3800 16.3 9-12
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 683 students
7400 Military Ave
Omaha, NE 68134
(402) 571-2618 15.2 9-12
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 770 students
3131 S 156th St
Omaha, NE 68130
(402) 333-0818 7.1 9-12
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.