Friedel Jewish Academy
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 62 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,900
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We strive to provide the best elementary school education in Omaha so that our students have all of the resources they need to grow into their full potential. In addition to receiving an excellent general studies education, Friedel students have opportunities that are not available elsewhere. Our students learn a foreign language in an immersion setting, build robots in our innovation lab, have weekly swim classes, and so much more. Because of our location on the JCC campus, we benefit from all that the JCC`s facilities have to offer, including active recess in the gym on days when weather prevents us from having recess outside.
- We bring experiential education to our students through activities such as our annual judged science fair for all students, participation in an annual speech contest, and intergenerational programming with the Rose Blumkin Jewish Home.
- All of this happens in a warm, supportive environment where we educate and nurture the whole child. We encourage you to explore the vibrancy of the Friedel experience yourself by coming for a visit!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Friedel Jewish Academy cost?
Friedel Jewish Academy's tuition is approximately $8,900 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Friedel Jewish Academy?
The application deadline for Friedel Jewish Academy is Mar. 15 / rolling (applications are due on Mar. 15 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Friedel Jewish Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards