- The teachers and staff at Candlewood KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential, Associate's Degree or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or are near completion of their degree program.
- The Candlewood KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Nationally Accredited Candlewood KinderCare! We would love to have you come and join our KinderCare family. At our center your child can learn and grow in a creative, fun filled, educational environment. We serve children ages six weeks to twelve years of age, including military families through Child Care Aware fee assistance. We look forward to meeting you and your family soon!
We understand that your child's health and safety is of the utmost importance which is why it is our top priority! We are dedicated to providing a safe, healthy and clean environment for you and your family. The center has a dedicated Health and Safety coordinator who oversees all state and KinderCare health regulations and cleaning procedures. All center staff are trained on SIDS prevention, Shaken Baby Syndrome prevention, First Aid and CPR. The center office is located in the front of the building and secured access to the building is provided through use of key code entry. The building and playground are completely fenced in with access only from the inside of the building. Our teachers take name to face attendance every 30 minutes to ensure all children are accounted for at all times. Only parent authorized individuals are allowed to take children out of the center and are required to have photo identification. Rest assured, we take the safety of the children in our care very seriously and provide a healthy and safe learning environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRA, Title 20; Offered thru Health and Human Services of Nebraska. Parents must apply thru the State first. *Must have a current authorization to start at the center.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: K-6 | 56 students
335 S 132nd St
Omaha, NE 68154
(402)334-0517 1.6 K-6
- Omaha Grades: K-8 | 70 students
4040 N 108th Street
Omaha, NE 68164
(402)493-2550 1.7 K-8
- Boys Town Grades: 9-12 | 357 students
13803 Flanagan Blvd
Boys Town, NE 68010
(402)498-1853 1.9 9-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-6 | 350 students
12344 Pacific Street
Omaha, NE 68154
(402)393-1311 1.9 PK-6
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 578 students
11900 Pacific St
Omaha, NE 68154
(402)334-1929 1.9 PK-8