Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- The mission of Our lady of Lourdes School in the Archdiocese of Omaha is to provide a four fold educational mission of the Catholic Church: to proclaim the message of faith; to foster community; to encourage worship and prayer; and to motivate to service of others.
- Our mission is to educate each student to become academically proficient, responsible, and community-minded adults who will be active and loyal members of their Church and country.
- Our Lady of Lourdes School exists to provide and education to God's Children from the perspective of the Catholic faith in the content of a community focused on the love of God.
- At Our Lady of Lourdes School, the growth and development of your child is important to us.
- The administration, faculty, and staff work with parents to prepare students to become life-long learners.
- We also provide an atmosphere where Christian values and Catholic traditions are modeled and developed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 102 students
5071 Center St
Omaha, NE 68106
(402)553-6760 1.7 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 315 students
10244 Wiesman Dr.
Omaha, NE 68134
(402)399-9565 7.7 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 2.6 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)391-0977 4.7 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402)558-3800 2 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.