Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- The mission of Our lady of Lourdes School in the Archdiocese of Omaha is to provide a four fold educational mission of the Catholic Church: to proclaim the message of faith; to foster community; to encourage worship and prayer; and to motivate to service of others.
- Our mission is to educate each student to become academically proficient, responsible, and community-minded adults who will be active and loyal members of their Church and country.
- Our Lady of Lourdes School exists to provide and education to God's Children from the perspective of the Catholic faith in the content of a community focused on the love of God.
- At Our Lady of Lourdes School, the growth and development of your child is important to us.
- The administration, faculty, and staff work with parents to prepare students to become life-long learners.
- We also provide an atmosphere where Christian values and Catholic traditions are modeled and developed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 100 students
5071 Center St
Omaha, NE 68106
(402) 553-6760 1.7 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 315 students
10244 Wiesman Dr.
Omaha, NE 68134
(402) 399-9565 7.7 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402) 556-3772 2.6 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
831 S 88th St
Omaha, NE 68114
(402) 391-0977 4.7 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 320 students
3601 Burt St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402) 558-3800 2 9-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.