Top South Dakota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 20 top school membership associations in South Dakota, serving 63 private schools (70% of all schools) and 11,555 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (38% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (22% of schools) and Other school association(s) (14% of schools).
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
Christian Center Elementary School Photo - Over 500 people attended the annual Grandparents' Day celebration in October 2007.
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo - SBA is a place where students can grow and learn in a safe, diverse environment.
Top South Dakota Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools33 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools239 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students6.06% Minority
- 1 Schools65 Students14.29% Minority
- 14 Schools1,747 Students5.09% Minority
- 1 Schools354 Students5.08% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students9.59% Minority
- 3 Schools1,432 Students2.31% Minority
- 3 Schools37 Students12.90% Minority
- 2 Schools693 Students99.35% Minority
- 2 Schools521 Students5.85% Minority
- 1 Schools236 Students4.00% Minority
- 24 Schools5,903 Students8.70% Minority
- 2 Schools536 Students5.66% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students33.33% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students30.11% Minority
- 7 Schools1,584 Students3.95% Minority
- 9 Schools1,781 Students18.07% Minority
- 2 Schools598 Students98.26% Minority
- 6 Schools389 Students3.80% Minority
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.