Top South Dakota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 20 top school membership associations in South Dakota, serving 63 private schools (70% of all schools) and 11,522 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (38% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (22% of schools) and Other school association(s) (14% of schools).
Christian Center Elementary School Photo - Over 500 people attended the annual Grandparents' Day celebration in October 2007.
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
Top South Dakota Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools33 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools239 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students6.06% Minority
- 1 Schools65 Students14.29% Minority
- 14 Schools1,747 Students5.09% Minority
- 1 Schools354 Students5.08% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students9.59% Minority
- 3 Schools1,432 Students2.31% Minority
- 3 Schools37 Students12.90% Minority
- 2 Schools693 Students99.35% Minority
- 2 Schools521 Students5.85% Minority
- 1 Schools236 Students4.00% Minority
- 24 Schools5,870 Students8.70% Minority
- 2 Schools536 Students5.66% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students33.33% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students30.11% Minority
- 7 Schools1,551 Students3.95% Minority
- 9 Schools1,748 Students18.07% Minority
- 2 Schools598 Students98.26% Minority
- 6 Schools389 Students3.80% Minority
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.