Top South Dakota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 20 top school membership associations in South Dakota, serving 63 private schools (70% of all schools) and 11,553 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (38% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (22% of schools) and Other school association(s) (14% of schools).
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
Christian Center Elementary School Photo - Over 500 people attended the annual Grandparents' Day celebration in October 2007.
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo - SBA is a place where students can grow and learn in a safe, diverse environment.
Top South Dakota Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools33 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools239 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students6.06% Minority
- 1 Schools65 Students14.29% Minority
- 14 Schools1,745 Students5.09% Minority
- 1 Schools354 Students5.08% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students9.59% Minority
- 3 Schools1,432 Students2.31% Minority
- 3 Schools37 Students12.90% Minority
- 2 Schools693 Students99.35% Minority
- 2 Schools521 Students5.85% Minority
- 1 Schools236 Students4.00% Minority
- 24 Schools5,903 Students8.70% Minority
- 2 Schools536 Students5.66% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students33.33% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students30.11% Minority
- 7 Schools1,584 Students3.95% Minority
- 9 Schools1,781 Students18.07% Minority
- 2 Schools598 Students98.26% Minority
- 6 Schools389 Students3.80% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.