Top South Dakota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 20 top school membership associations in South Dakota, serving 63 private schools (70% of all schools) and 11,555 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (38% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (22% of schools) and Other school association(s) (14% of schools).
Sunshine Bible Academy Photo - SBA is a place where students can grow and learn in a safe, diverse environment.
Christian Center Elementary School Photo - Over 500 people attended the annual Grandparents' Day celebration in October 2007.
Red Cloud High School Photo - Tipi set up in front of Holy Rosary Church, Red Cloud Indian School, Pine Ridge, South Dakota (Pine Ridge Indian Reservation)
Top South Dakota Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools33 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools239 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students6.06% Minority
- 1 Schools65 Students14.29% Minority
- 14 Schools1,747 Students5.09% Minority
- 1 Schools354 Students5.08% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students9.59% Minority
- 3 Schools1,432 Students2.31% Minority
- 3 Schools37 Students12.90% Minority
- 2 Schools693 Students99.35% Minority
- 2 Schools521 Students5.85% Minority
- 1 Schools236 Students4.00% Minority
- 24 Schools5,903 Students8.70% Minority
- 2 Schools536 Students5.66% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students33.33% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students30.11% Minority
- 7 Schools1,584 Students3.95% Minority
- 9 Schools1,781 Students18.07% Minority
- 2 Schools598 Students98.26% Minority
- 6 Schools389 Students3.80% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.