Sioux Falls Christian Schools
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (605) 334-1422
Our Mission With God`s Word as our foundation, Sioux Falls Christian Schools will provide a Christ-centered excellent education partnering with the church and home to equip students for Him. With your support Sioux Falls Christian Schools stands ready to act upon this vision.
Sioux Falls Christian Schools places among the top 20% of private schools in South Dakota for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||1,350 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Environmental Science, AP Government, AP Physics, AP Spanish, AP Stats, AP US History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Debate Team, Quiz Bowl
Arts and Music Programs:
One Act Play
- Christ-centeredFirst and foremost, our school strives to place Jesus Christ at the center of its philosophy, purpose, and programs. Our academic and co-curricular programs recognize one true God as revealed in Scriptures.Unity of BelieversOur current student body represents over 100 churches in the Sioux Falls region. As a requirement for admission, at least one parent must claim Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior and be an active member of a Bible-believing church.Family-focusedIn accordance with "Our Mission" we believe educating God`s children requires a partnership between church, home, and school. Therefore, the school`s authority emanates from the Christian home, which is represented by a governing board consisting of parents who profess and promote our Christian values and beliefs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sioux Falls Grades: NS-5 | 199 students
6300 W 41st St
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
(605) 361-8002 4.2 NS-5
- Sioux Falls Grades: K-8 | 15 students
1801 S Valley View Road
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
(605) 362-8231 3.7 K-8
- Sioux Falls Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
4800 S Southeastern Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57103
(605) 371-0047 3.7 PK-8
This is a very good school with a tough curriculum and very high standards. A great Christian education and excellent college preparation for our kids who have excelled in college due to excellent teachers and work ethic surrounding them here. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SFC OF SX FALLS!!!! Christ is at the center- and the Bible is taught and lived out.
- Posted by Parent - Z
Top-notch Christian School with dedicated Christian leadership and committed Christian teachers.
- Posted by Parent - Grampa
We choose Sioux Falls Christian over Public Education because we wanted our children to grow spiritually in the faith, centered around Christ, as they are getting their education. This Biblical approach gives them a deeper understanding of the scriptures and how those principles can be applied to their education while not having to confirm to the worldviews that the public education system is enforcing. Sioux Falls Christian is giving our family a community of believers with the same focus. This focus is to give our children a Christ Centered Education; so that when they are ready to join society as adults, they have the knowledge to bring new believers to Christ.
- Posted by Parent - CD
Very happy our Grandchild attends this school. He learns his Bible verses along with his academics and the teachers are very impressive and committed to providing a Christian centered curriculum in a great learning environment. Grandparents have an association meeting monthly with opportunities to volunteer or be involved in tutoring. The school has a wonderful literary pathway program available to youth from across the city during evenings. Very happy our little Grandson is a " Charger" and has the chance to attend SFC.
- Posted by Parent - Cecie
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.