Christian Center Elementary School
- Christian Center Elementary School is a PreK-5 day school sponsored by the First Assembly of God Church of Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Over 40 churches from several denominations are represented by the student body and staff of our school.
- The mission of the school is to train, prepare, and equip our children in spiritual, academic, and physical excellence for the purpose of fulfilling the Lord's great commission to win the lost.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,496|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Susan Even|
- Accredited by State of South Dakota
- Member of Association of Christian Schools International
- Students score well on academic tests
- 3-year-old PreK and 4-year-old PreK programs
- Half day and full day Kindergartens
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sioux Falls Grades: NS-12 | 1294 students
6120 S Charger Circle
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
(605)334-1422 4.2 NS-12
- Sioux Falls Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
308 W 37th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
(605)335-1923 3.8 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.