St. Augustine Preparatory Academy
St. Augustine Preparatory Academy is a K4-12 non-denominational Christian school located in Milwaukee`s south side at 2607 South 5th Street. We currently serve over 1,350 students in grades PreK-5th (Elementary), 6th-8th (Middle School), and 9th-12th (High School). The school is a student-centered environment where young learners take ownership of their education not only in academics, but also physical health, creativity, and faith.
Our graduates will go on to achieve their highest potential and make our city, and ultimately the world, a better place.
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 1,398 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost Notes
Cost varies by program and funding status.
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Students funded through the Special Needs Scholarship Program or the Wisconsin or Milwaukee Parental Choice Programs do not pay tuition.
Total Sports Offered
- St. Augustine Preparatory Academy develops students to be tomorrow`s leaders. They will be known by their strength of character, courage, intellect, impactful contributions and their faith. We will develop the leaders of tomorrow by:
- Providing exceptional non-denominational Christian based education
- Offering an uninterrupted K-12 educational experience
- Educating the whole child mind, body and soul
- Maximizing the potential of each individual student through personalized instruction
- Integrating family, faith, academics and athletics/arts
- Emphasizing grit, persistence and personal responsibility
- Offering a safe, stimulating and welcoming school environment
- WE BELIEVE
- Every child can develop and grow a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- All of God`s children deserve the opportunity to achieve their full potential
- Engagement by parents in their students` education is vital
- Excellence is not a goal, but rather a way of learning and living
- Mental and physical fitness are complementary to each other and foundational for student success
- Service to our community and country is a sacred responsibility
- FOUR PILLARS
Profile last updated: 05/24/2021
Endorse St. Augustine Preparatory Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.