St Christopher Catholic School
- St Christopher Catholic School serves 258 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Christopher Catholic School is 23:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-2 | 22 students
1730 N Pecos Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89115
(702)642-5176 1.5 PK-2
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
1813 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89104
(702)735-2586 3.1 PK-8
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-6 | 171 students
301 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89101
(702)382-8610 2.1 PK-6
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.