St Christopher Catholic School
- St Christopher Catholic School serves 258 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Christopher Catholic School is 23:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-2 | 22 students
1730 N Pecos Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89115
(702)642-5176 1.5 PK-2
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
1813 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89104
(702)735-2586 3.1 PK-8
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-6 | 171 students
301 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89101
(702)382-8610 2.1 PK-6
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.