St Francis De Sales School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (702) 647-2828
- St Francis De Sales School serves 288 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- The student:teacher of St Francis De Sales School is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,740|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner's rate of tuition is $4,740.|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Swimming, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-8 | 597 students
1807 Pueblo Vista Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 804-8328 3.2 NS-8
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-8 | 564 students
3046 Alta Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89107
(703) 802-2323 2.1 PK-8
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-8 | 239 students
1813 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89104
(702) 735-2586 4.9 PK-8
You feel at home at this school. We come from many backgrounds and financial situations but our children are all treated the same with love, respect and filled with faith. The teachers work hard to know ALL the students names Not just the ones in their class. My son is accelerating in school! Thanks to the hard work of the teachers
- Posted by Parent - Jessica
Children are greeted and known by all the faculty by name. They make an effort to greet children by name.
- Posted by Parent - vince
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.