St Francis De Sales School
- St. Francis de Sales is a Preschool - Grade 8 fully accredited Catholic school located in Spooner, WI. Founded in 1958, the St. Francis tradition of excellence provides families with an on-going Christian alternative in education.
- Our caring and dedicated teachers provide creative educational environments to help students achieve their highest academic potential.
- Small class sizes allow for a very personalized atmosphere. Our teachers, together with parents, help our students grow into respectful, responsible, and compassionate young people.
- Children at St. Francis de Sales participate at weekly masses.
- Every Wednesday the students of St. Francis celebrate mass with other parish members.
- Students have the opportunity to showcase their musical talents, read petitions and scripture, present the Eucharistic gifts and act as servers.
- Quarterly we celebrate Honors mass. Students are honored for their academic achievements and personal improvements.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms -- Khaki pants and polo shirt for middle school, navy pants and polo shirt elementary)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,600|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 141.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 140.6 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 205.3 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 201 PK-8
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.