St Mary School
- St. Mary's School is Preschool to Grade 8 program. We are dedicated to providing our students with an opportunity for academic excellence while also allowing them spiritual strength and respect for human differences.
- Each child is a unique, valued member of society as well as a strong, Christian individual.
- We provide a solid education in basic skills, as well as an understanding of society.
- We recognize each child's talents, and they learn to value their talents as well as the talents and abilities of other students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- River Falls Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
135 E Division St
River Falls, WI 54022
(715)425-1872 18.3 PK-8
- Somerset Grades: PK-8 | 107 students
140 Church Hill Road
Somerset, WI 54025
(715)247-3762 6.3 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 165.6 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 164.9 NS-8
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.